Schools ResourcesCornerstone has been trading for 21 years and throughout that time has built strong relationships with local schools supplying books, bibles, materials for collective worship, spirituality and RE.
More recently our contact with schools has grown through the development of a loan resources centre which opened in November 2014. The resources room was set up to support teachers and children's leaders, providing materials for use in the classroom, spirituality and RE days, and school worship.
An annual subscription of £100 gives access to a wide range of seasonal resources for loan. For further information please download the following leaflets or contact Stella Humphrey on 01756 793673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our Resources Room development Cornerstone also offers:
- School based seasonal collective worship led by our associate trainer, Peter Thomas
- School based RE & Spirituality days led by our associate trainer, Peter Thomas.
- Subscribers induction sessions with our resources room manager Stella Humphrey
- Seasonal open days/evenings at Cornerstone when resources will be on display for view
- Training evenings/days where resources are demonstrated by experienced trainers and practitioners.
- Sample boxes (on loan for one week) of Children's Bibles, Prayer Books, RE/Curriculum, Collective Worship materials for your staff to browse at leisure.
- Shop based visits from staff and children to view resources
INTRODUCING CORNERSTONES ASSOCIATE TRAINER
Peter Thomas has had a long standing association with Cornerstone as both a Trustee and local minister supporting Christian resources. At this exciting stage of development within Cornerstone we are delighted to have secured the services of Peter as an Associate Trainer.
Peter has been an integral part of the development of the resources room since its inception. He brings a wide range of experience of working with children and young people and a very special creativity to the project. We know that he will be an asset in resourcing and enabling schools, churches, individuals and groups as the project grows.
Peter lives in Grassington and is well known in the Skipton and surrounding area. A large number of schools across the North West have benefitted from his input over the years. Peter is excited by recent changes in his ministry allowing him to develop an even stronger working relationship with Cornerstone and local schools.
Most recently he conducted an RE day at Carleton Endowed C of E Primary School and an extended collective worship morning at Grassington Primary School. He is the creator of an outstanding series of reflections called 'Happenings' and has led a number of resource evenings helping teachers and leaders in their application and use of this material
What can Peter offer?Seasonal Collective Worship throughout the Christian Year i.e Advent, Christmas, Lent, Easter, Pentecost, Leavers services, Harvest & All Saints
Half or full day spirituality or RE days on the following themes:
- Happenings reflections (25 themes to select from)
- What's the Story about Christmas? storytelling project
- What's the Story about Easter? storytelling project
- Images of God
- Holy Week reflections
Costs from September 2015
- Collective Worship: no charge but donation appreciated to cover travel costs
- Half day £150 + travel @45p a mile
- Full days: £225 + travel @45p a mile
For further information please email email@example.com
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 5pm
Ethically sourced drinks and snacks now available in The Garden Room. Take some time out to sit, read and chat, or make use of our prayer space.
17 Newmarket Street,
Tel: 01756 793673
17 Newmarket Street,
Tel: 01756 793673
General Information Leaflet
For a copy of our General Information Leaflet please click here
For a copy of our Subscription Registration Form please click here
For a copy of our Resources Newsletter please click here